Happy fathers day quotes

30+ Happy father day quote



On this father's Day  wish your  father and make this day special And thanks to them for everything think. 
Check out all collection happy father's Day , father's Day msg , father's Day quotes , happy father's Day images 



Father 
1 protector teacher and encourager.
2 picks you up when you fall, brushes you off and lets you. Try. Again.
(See also: banker,hero, playmate, coach)


Best  dad forever
Happy  father's Day dad



I feel safe when your  with
Me
You show me fun things
2 do
You make my life much
Better
The best father I know is
You
Happy father's Day dad.



Thank you dad for being my pillar
Of strength and fountain of wisdom
Thank you for everything you are.
Life is more beautiful when
You are around.
Happy fathers day!



For the best dad who always had
A smile for me. Though we
May
Be far apart right now.but 
Here's a big hug and kiss 
For 
You to let you know how
Special
You are happy father's Day dad!



There's no sham in fear
My father told me.what
Matter is how we face it
 thanku for everything papa
Happy father's Day



Your guiding hand on my 
Shoulder.
Will remain with me forever.
Thanks for being always
There pops . happy father day!



I fell safe when you are 
With
Me you show me fun things to
Do you make my  life much 
Better
The best father I know is you.
Happy father's Day dad love 



You are the 1 who
 brought me all
Happiness, you are never
Let me
To touch  sadness,you
Are sacrificed
Entire life for my sake
Without u my
Life will b fake.happy
Father's Day.



U kept me warm and safe, held my 
Hand to  show me the way, 
Supported and inspired me
Through
Night and day , luv u in every way
Missing you on father's Day.



I wish u all the best
In life
 And long life.you
Are the
Reason I'm here and
Everything
What I m. Thank you
For what you
Done for me.happy
 father's Day.



Am indeed blessed to have
Someone
Like you ar my father on
This special day I would like to
Thank you
For everything you are my
Hero dad
I love you dad happy
Father's Day.



Having you for a dad
Was the best
Beginning I could
Have had,ever
Since that you've
Made sure it
Gets only better! You
Mean the
World to me! Happy 
Father's Day.



I want to tell you how much you 
Mean 
To me bcoz you are always thought
About in such a special way,
And do so much to brighten and day wish you a happy father's
Day.



When I think about a real life hero,
It's your name that pops in my mind , thanks for being so compassionate thanks for being so
Kind, love you dad happy father's Day!



I love you
Papa
Happy father's Day






You carried me in your 
Arms when. I was
Little and you held my
Hand while I was
Growing up. Dad I am
Going to be
Your  pillar when you in my
Heart until I die.
Thanks for everything. Happy 
Father's Day.




To my dad on his day of whom i am
A living will, may your happiness
Fulfill your goodness as is just
And right.deeds are seeds upon
The night as wind and wonder have
Their way delivering the destined light



A father means so many things an understanding heart ,a
Source of strength and 
Support right from the very
Start. Happy father's Day dad.



Best papa
Forever ❤️
Happy father's 
Day papa 
I love u



Happy father's Day




I love u papa 
Happy father's Day
Best  dad 
Thank you for everything 
Best dad  forever 💙




Daddy ,I love you so,you are 
My inspiration,you are a
Picture of strength and
Serenity , and I shall love you
Till eternity ! happy father's Day




God made a father who is as sweet as a nectar, as brave
As a lion , as cheerful as a
Bear, and he gave such dear
Father to me happy father's 
Day!




When I think of the word dad .I 
think of many positive qualities.
You are the reason I have
Such a great image of a father
In my mind . Happy father's Day!




Happy father's Day 💓 papa





Happy father's Day to our hero




A father means so many
Things,
An understanding heart, a
Source of strength and support right from the very start . happy father's Day dad.



Happy father's Day means more
Dan have a happy  day it
Means
I love u IST of all then
Thanks
4all u do it means u mean
A lot to me and dad I honor
You.




Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments